Welcome to my blog, Sweetborne!
I haven’t been on Tekken 7 in months … like moooonntthhs. By chance, there was a player match room that was running and I got invited! I decided to rest my eyes from Paragon for a moment and hop on, no practice. I joined with these guys and Yung Miggs, who I play games with all of the time!
On to the video, I got my BUTT kicked! I did not win any of these matches and I even included the more embarrassing losses. I am not a great player and I highly doubt that I’ll ever be a pro, but I love games and more importantly, I love the stories that they tell.
It’s all in the love of the game! So I do hope that this first video shows you guys that you don’t have to win it all but to enjoy the game for what it is … even though it can be soooo frustrating! So win or lose, let’s grit our teeth and prepare for revenge, that’s really what matters…right?
I think that there’s certainly a debate on who is considered a gamer. I feel like if you play and you enjoy it then you’re a gamer. You don’t have to be a pro at it, that’s why there’s a professional league. Also, I think there’s an issue when it comes to being a girl and gaming. I think there is an expectation on how we are supposed to present ourselves, that girls who show skin and always look pretty are ‘gamers’. That’s an annoying issue to me, I mean as long as they’re gaming who cares? Some are great and some are average, like me.
So on Tekken, Alisa is my favorite character at the moment, and honestly, she has been for some time now. I’m not a fan of the color pink, like her hair, which is what led me to make this outfit for her. I think her story is bittersweet. She was created as a robot, but as we progress with her character she has very human qualities and I think many of us find ourselves detached from real life and she reminds me that there’s so much more to experience. We should treasure the capabilities that we have.
This outfit that I love, it’s basically black and white, (please don’t get me started on Tekken’s customization) and I decided that man it’s cute but bad for you. She has a skull mask and her gun but a bikini top and shorts with sneakers and angel wings.
This outfit is my inspiration for making Oreo Lasagna. It’s good and sweet but bad for you at the same time. I came across the original recipe through Pinterest. Half Baked Life has a low-fat recipe that’s light and very similar to the one I have made.
The video linked about has a double feature for this initial post.
The first portion is of gameplay. The second portion is my tutorial.
Here are the written instructions below:
- In a food processor, or in a zip-closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies.
- Set aside 1 cup of crushed Oreos to use for the topping.
- Combine remaining crushed Oreo’s with 1 stick of melted butter.
- Press Oreo crust into the bottom of an 8×8 Pyrex. Place in fridge to set.
- Mix 4 cups of Pudding with 1tbsp of Cocoa powder and 1 tsp of Almond extract. Set to the side.
- Whip 12 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of milk until well combined.
- Fold in 1/2 container of cool whip.
- With set crust, spread cream cheese layer over the Oreo crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding in an even layer over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips.
- Repeat process, omitting chocolate chips this round.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over top and smooth it out, swirling after evening out the layer.
- With 1 cup of Oreo that was set aside sprinkle on top.
- Sprinkle on mini chocolate chips.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours but overnight is best.
- Serve & ENJOY!!
Find the original recipe here: Half Baked Life (Low Fat/WW)
If you found your way here, I hope that you enjoyed your visit. I’d love it and appreciate it if you follow the blog, me on Twitch, Instagram & YouTube!
As always, feel free to add me on PSN and don’t be shy, shoot me a message!